Author

Hello all, we are now in March, 2012... 'RizMum' blog sure is getting slower now, but as promised I will try my best to keep on going... and its been awhile now since my last post (T_T) and to update this took me almost a year, anyhow, this will be my final year so you guys know how it is when the big "E" comes. So guys, see you in my next post and keep on SHREDDING!!!! And as always please feel free to drop a suggestion/ideas via e-mail, Thanks

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Karl (Cromok)



Name: Khairul Anuar Shariff aka Chot
Born: Unknown
Profile: Karl is a metal-thrash guitarist from "Cromok", a musician and producer.

History: Started playing guitar in his early teens, but taking it seriously when he was abroad studying in Australia. When he was there he formed a trash-metal band called "Cromok" with friends who are also in the same genre as him and gain fame in the late 80's in Australia and early 90's in Malaysia. The most influential trash guitarist in both Australia and Malaysia at that time due to his ironically mixing traditional Malay songs "Ulik Mayang" with heavy riffs and amazing solos and who ever forget his signature songs "Another You" and "I Don't Belong Here" (which "Amuk" did a cover in Malay). He also offers a great solo on each of their songs.

Influences: Yngwie Malmsteen.

Axology: Ibanez Guitars

No comments: