Author

Hello all, we are now in March, 2012... 'RizMum' blog sure is getting slower now, but as promised I will try my best to keep on going... and its been awhile now since my last post (T_T) and to update this took me almost a year, anyhow, this will be my final year so you guys know how it is when the big "E" comes. So guys, see you in my next post and keep on SHREDDING!!!! And as always please feel free to drop a suggestion/ideas via e-mail, Thanks

Wednesday 4 August 2010

2 in 1 guitar


This is a video showing Daniel Rose playing a two headed guitar, Cool guitar!

This is the real deal guys, Honestly, I don't really know from which this Strat came from but this video sure is cool, wish I could have one of those and hang it in the living room (^^p)

Anyway, enjoy the video guys and SHRED ON!!! \m/

Link(s): http://www.likecool.com/STEREO--Video--Gear.html

No comments: