Author

Hello all, we are now in March, 2012... 'RizMum' blog sure is getting slower now, but as promised I will try my best to keep on going... and its been awhile now since my last post (T_T) and to update this took me almost a year, anyhow, this will be my final year so you guys know how it is when the big "E" comes. So guys, see you in my next post and keep on SHREDDING!!!! And as always please feel free to drop a suggestion/ideas via e-mail, Thanks

Thursday 12 August 2010

Wahing Machine With Beats


This washing machine has its own musical rhythm.

I know this is out of the ordinary in 'RizMum blog', it's a WASHING MACHINE!!!! for crying out load..... LOL, but come to think of it, this machine really got her beats spinning (^^p)

Anyway, enjoy the video guys and SHRED ON!!! \m/

Link(s): http://www.likecool.com/Drumming_Washing_Machine--Video--Gear.html

No comments: